VendorFit: Connecting Business Technologies
Our mission is to make the RIGHT software and IT services options available to all business users at the right time with minimum effort.
- We believe that for a given buyer's situation there is always a "Best Fit" solution available. Nothing excites us more than bringing the right solution provider in front of the right buyer.
- We believe the "best product or service" is a very relative phrase. What is best for company A ( or even A, B and C ) may not be the best for company X. Therefore, for a given buyer, the "Best Fit" is more important than the "best" product or service.
- A Best Fit product or service may not be considered best in the market but it should provide the maximum "value" to the customer based on their requirements and budget.
- All possible options must be available to a potential buyer easily so that they can make the most informed purchasing decision.
- The credibility of a product or service should not be judged purely based on one person or one website's review. It must be unbiased and aggregated from multiple sources.
- We will continuously strive to keep our database up to date with new vendors and the latest changes so that our users always see the most relevant and latest information during any search.
- We will show the list of vendors purely based on relevancy in an unbiased way. When we have sponsored companies, it will be clearly separated from the main search list.
- We will continuously find better ways to curate credible information about a product or service so that our users can review a product or service without any doubt.
VendorFit is the brain child of Gourab Nanda. Gourab is an experienced CEO and serial entrepreneur who brings a wealth of technology-based experience to his role as CEO and Founder of VendorFit. Gourab is a product guy at heart and has a passion for disruptive technologies. With a proven track record of creating great products, growing revenues and building shareholder value, he brings a rare mix of entrepreneurship and operating experience. Prior to founding VendorFit, Gourab founded MyBusinessAssistant, where he ran the company profitably for four years before it was acquired in February 2012. Past experience also included ten years of ERP / SAP project implementations in various industries starting from manufacturing to entertainment where he led developers and business analysts to implement complex business processes. Gourab holds a MBA degree from Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Business and earned his Bachelor of Engineering from National Institute of Technology ( Rourkela, India).